A chart of linguistically equivalent characters across the various Indic scripts is provided by the Main Table of II, under the following qualifications:
- Gur. Bindi is not exactly equivalent to Anusvara (Dev., etc. ).
- Gur. Tippi () has some relationship to Anusvara.
- Mal. represents an ancient phonological distinction from , apparently not made in other scripts.
- Some obviously non-equivalent characters are included.
- Some rare equivalent characters may have been omitted.
Last updated: 10 June 2002