Other Sites |
Th Phys | Time |
Papers developing ideas on time in physics, philosophy, and theology (latest first). Note: the terminology is not the same in every paper. Papers on God & Time may be regarded as Model Theology . For Einsteins's train see Theoretical Physics.
- Simple Account of the Theistic Model of Physical Time. Using no mathematics or physics.
- God & Time IV: Complementarity for a Temporal and Timeless God
An improvement in the Theistic Model. Expanded version 2.0
- “A Theistic Model of Physical Temporality”
The idea is to assume unmeasured time in God, as a sequence with unknown structure, and derive time as we observe it, with measure given by physical processes.
- The final version is available at www.springerlink.com : Anthony P. Stone, "A Theistic Model of Physical Temporality", in Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka and Attila Grandpierre, eds, Astronomy and Civilization in the New Enlightenment, Analecta Husserliana, 2011, Volume 107, Part 5, 289-295. (Published November 2010.)
- Further clarifications of the final version. to Version 4 on 1 March 2013.
God & Time III: Conference version of the Theistic Model available here was presented at the Conference on ‘Astronomy and Civilisation’, Budapest, August 2009, and is longer than the final version.
- Notes on “A Program Model of Becoming” (1997)
A description of the published paper and Erratum, and where to get reprints of the paper.
- God & Time II: God’s Unmeasured Time as the Source of Physical Time v.2.1
Presenting a different model & countering some arguments for atheism (with reference  corrected)
- God & Time I: God as Beginningless and Endless - God's Knowledge of Infinite Numbers v.3.2
Interacting with William Lane Craig's model (“I” added to title).
- God & Time: Chronons and the AB-theory of time v.1.2
God's time producing physical time composed of chronons internally tenseless and externally tensed (with reference  corrected).
- Creation in Metaphysical Time with the No-Boundary Proposal corrected June 26, 2009
- pdf form
The Hartle-Hawking no-boundary proposal does not rule out creation by God.
- TIME AS CHRONOS AND KAIROS - Physical and metaphysical time
Paper given at PIRT-IX Conference, September 2004 (pdf format)
- “Time in This World and Time in the Spiritual World”, v.3.0. This is a SIMPLE account.
- pdf form (55K) Shows how biblical and theological statements may be understood if there are two kinds of time.
- A Model of Time for Physics and Theology
- pdf format (49K, with minor typo corrected) Shows how relativistic space-time can be given an objective present.
- Divine Omniscience and Human Freedom
- preliminary sketch.
- A New Approach to Becoming and the Present
An outline of how to combine tense with general relativity.
- The Real Time Line. A short note.
Up to Catend Study home page.
Last updated: 9 March 2013