P J Hill and Leo Brown are two of the most popular of the many musicians who inhabit the Glens of Antrim. Here they are accompanied by Joe Martin on bodhran and Sean Quinn on guitar, for a rich and varied programme of Jigs, Reels, Hornpipes, Marches and Waltzes, such as you would hear on any session night in Cushendall or Ballycastle.
1. Jigs: The Slopes of Knocklayde, Maho Snaps, Won't you come home with Me?
2. Marches: The Road to Greenans, Given's March
3. Reel: The Drunken Landlady
4. Hornpipes: The Flowers of Spring, The Plains of Boyle
5. Waltz: Down to Broughmore, The Great Moyola River
6. Jigs; The Nightingale, The Lilting Banshee, The Butchers' March
7. Reels: The Redundancy, Come West Along the Road
8. Marches: The Mountains of Pomeroy, The Lowlands of Holland, Brockagh Brae
9. Hornpipe: Breen's
10. Jigs: The Blarney Pilgrim, The Batterin' Ram
11. Waltz: Rosaleen's Favourite
12: Polkas: Seamus Cussen's, Ballydesmond, Denis Murphy's
13: Jig: Brown's Fancy
14: Hornpipes: The Tinware Lass, The Stack of Wheat
15. Marches: The Big Bridge, The Hole in the Road
16. Jigs: Cook in the Kitchen, Hartigan's Fancy
17. Waltz: Flight of Earls, Valley of Slievenamon
18. Reels: Roaring Mary, Red-haired Lass
19. Jigs: Brendan's Jig, A Ship in Full Sail
20. Hoenpipe: Maggie's Boys
21. Waltz: Margaret's Waltz, Tom Bhetty's Waltz
22. Jigs: Travers' Jig, Munster Bacon, Happy to Meet and Sorry to Part
Available by mail order from
58 William Alexander Park,
N. Ireland, BT10 0LX
CD only £10.00GB, (approx $15US), POST FREE.
We take direct payments by sterling cheque or use PayPal for free, secure on-line ordering.