Family of Daniel Rosendale &
Mary Ann Smith
Daniel Rosendale was born 1841 in Bassingbourne, Royston, Cambridgeshire and died 1915 in Bassingbourne, Royston, Cambridgeshire.
Wife Mary Ann Smith was born 4 February 1835 in Great Chisall, Essex and died 1900 in Bassingbourne, Cambridgeshire. They were married 24 October 1865 in the Parish Church, Bassingbourne, Cambridgeshire.
Their child was:
1- Benjamin Frank Rosendale b: 26 July 1866 Bassingbourne, Cambridgeshire; d: 1943 Hitchin, Hertfordshire
+Susan Wood b: 22 January 1865 Waterside, Dartford, Kent; m: 24 May 1885 Parish Church, St. Clement, Barnsbury, Middlesex; d: 1939 Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
Notes for Daniel Rosendale:
- 1861 census (Royston, Cambridgeshire, 36
Kneesworth Street): Daniel Rosendale 20 (Bass.) servant/ostler, w/family
of William Warner 44 & wife Ruth 50 inkeepers.
- 1861 census (Bassingbourn, Cambridgeshire, 61 Kneesworth Street): Mary Ann Smith 26 (Little Chishell, Essex) servant/cook, w/family of Thomas Tidesworth 50 & wife Anne 47.
- 1871 census (Kneesworth, Bassingbourn, Cambridgeshire): Daniel Roseindale 30 (Bass), wife Mary A. 36 (Gt. Chishill), Benjamin F. 4 (Bass).
- 1881 census (Water Lane, Kneesworth, Bassingbourn, Cambridgeshire): Daniel Rosendale 40 Agricl Labourer (b. Bassingbourn, CAM), wife Mary A. 46 (b. Gt. Chisall, ESS), Benjamin F. 14 coach painter (b. Royston, HRT)
- 1891 census: (Kneesworth, 46 Kneesworth Terrace, Cambridgeshire): Daniel C. Rosindale 50 farm labourer (b. Bass.), wife Mary A. 55 (b. Chishall, Essex).
- 1901 census (Kneesworth Terrace, Royston, W. Cambs, Hertfordshire): Widower Daniel Rosendale 60 ordinary ag lab (b. Bass).
Last updated: 3 February 2010