In tough market conditions when competitors are cutting back and playing safe, there are real opportunities for companies which are committed to growth and prepared to take action – both to enhance their reputation in the minds of their market ready for the upturn, and to grow their market share today.
Some of the world’s most famous business brand names (including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard & Wikipedia) were started during a recession!
If you have the cash you could take over a competitor to ‘buy market share.’
Otherwise, there are four fundamental ways to grow your business.
• gaining more sales from your existing customer-base,
• attracting new customers from your current market,
• entering a new market, and
• launching a new product or service.
So how do you choose which is right for your business - and how do you make it happen?
That's where we come in. Please call 01223 836924...
Most industries and markets are highly competitive, of course
- Indeed as any venture capital company will tell you, if you have no competitors, your market probably doesn't exist...
What makes you distinctive?
- You offer top quality products and first class service?
- Sorry, but that's not enough. Quality products and service are givens today; without these you're not even in the game.
And what do your competitors say about themselves?
- Could they be claiming the same great qualities as you?
- If so, by definition you're not distinctive!
Let's get down to it!
The real questions are these:
How do you define your target market?
What makes you special - really special - to the customers in that market?
Once you know the answers to these questions, you can start to develop your business with confidence - even in tough market conditions.
For help to find out, please call 01223 836924...
Part of our job is to help clients to find answers to these questions and so identify a less crowded space in a highly competitive world:
- a space where they will be identified as 'special' by their customers
- because they are acknowledged as the best at meeting the needs of the people in that space.
This is not 'their image'
This is genuine - the real deal!
It takes concentration and it takes effort, of course.
But it gives them a real, defensible, competitive edge!
In summary, we're the market spacemen!
Our services enable clients to identify less crowded market spaces - and then to 'exploit' them (in a good way, of course).
Now in our second decade of operation, that’s all we do!
Our clients range from early-stage enterprises, to established business-to-business organisations.
Their common factor is the commitment to growing their business even in very overcrowded markets.
Our commitment is to help them make it happen.
If you are, our services are probably relevant to you and your business. Let's talk about your aims and see if we can help you to achieve them
Please call 01223 836924 now for an exploratory discussion without obligation.
Technology Business Development
The Green, Duxford, Cambridge, CB22 4RH, England
Call: +44 (0)1223 836924 Email: webinfo(at)techbusinessdev.com