1. The committee reserves the right to refuse admission. Any person found behaving in an unlawful manner, causing a nuisance or disrupting the event will be ejected from the event without refund.
2. As with other fan run events, refunds may not usually be made, are entirely at the discretion of the organisers, and subject to an administration charge. No refunds whatsoever will be made less than 30 days before the event.
3. The committee accepts no responsibility for arrangements made by attendees with third parties.
4. Delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodation. Rooms have been reserved on a first come, first served basis at The Rutland Square Hotel; qote the Robin of Sherwood Legend convention when booking.
5. The meals included in the ticket price are the Saturday evening buffet and the Sunday evening medieval banquet only.
6. Some guests may request a limit on the number of autographs signed, or we may have to limit sessions due to time or other constraints, therefore we cannot guarantee an autograph for every attendee. Autographs are given on a first come, first served basis.
7. All guests appear subject to work and personal commitments and may only appear for one or part of one day.
8. The Legend committee is an independent, non-profit making group run by fans for fans.