Spital in the Street

The Chapel of St. Edmund


About a mile north of Caenby Corner roundabout on the A15 is a small restored Chapel of St Edmund which was restored in 1864 and having fallen into a near derelict condition it was restored once again in the 1990’s.

It is now a peculiar owned by a Trust and is used for worship.

 


This site is a work in progress. This page last updated 13th April 2000.

Please call back soon as it is being continually updated.


Back to the Main Page.