A Guide around Lincolnshire.
Move your mouse over the map for more details on sites of
interest in Lincolnshire. Click on these sites for links to pages.
- Saint Lawrence's Church,
Snarford. The connection between the St Pol, Wray, Rich,
Tallyer Grantham and Moigne families.
- Church of St. Peter,
- Doddington Hall.
All Saints Church,
Branston, Lincolnshire & The Wray Monument.
- Church of St. James,
Spilsby, the Willoughby chapel.
- The Grave of Pilot Officer JG Magee,
writer of 'High Flight' in the military section of
- The Church of St Leonard's
Without. Kirkstead, Lincolnshire. The battle over the
use of the church between The Presbyterian Congregation
and Colonel Ellison.
- Church of Saint Michael, Stragglethorpe,
near Brant Broughton. The Earle Monument.
- Used to be part of North Humberside, now South Yorkshire.
Easily reached by the Humber Bridge (A15) from
- Not actually in Lincolnshire, but a close town, linked to
Lincoln via the A46.
||This site is a work in progress.
Back to the Main