Very large monument with a Black topped table in front. The table top comprising Black marble slab mounted on 6 black marble pillars with golden capitals.
Beneath this top lie two cadaver figures. The rear one is a complete skeletal figure with hands at his side and the front figure is a man in his shroud with just his face showing.
|The monument is to William Cavendish (1552-1625), 1st Earl of Devonshire (1618) and Baron Cavendish and his brother Henry Cavendish. (1550- )|
Any problems, please contact the Churchmouse Website webmaster.
This site is a work in progress.