After completing my Pulse Rifle and getting a T-800 skull I decided to get a T-800 arm kit.
The one I got is a resin cast of the original arm used in T2. It has no moving parts, but does have a few metal pieces.
The kit arrives.
A close up of the fingers before I had removed the molding marks and filled in the bubbles etc.
I've cleaned the parts up a bit. A bit of sanding, and filling in bubbles with Milliput. The fingers took the longest, the rest hardly needed touching.
I've sprayed most of it with primer now and drilled the holes deeper in the arm pistons so the metal rods are the correct length.
I've also drilled holes in the pieces that go on the other end of the metal rods. These only had holes in one end.