Hi Everyone Just a couple of items to mention as follows:-
- 1. On Saturday 1 December next we are having our Annual Christmas night out. As I’ve mentioned previously, I have booked a table for 16 people. The following have confirmed they will be attending:- Me (of course!!)
- Helen Clappison,
- Jacky Haller
- Dean Sheldon
- Paul Selsby
- Ian Cope
- Sara and Eddie Bailey
- Vicki and Tony Lungley
- Lee and Sam Ratcliffe
- Paul and Gil Wharton.
- As you will see, there are two places left. If there is anyone who would like to join our merry throng, then you are more than welcome. However, I will need your deposit/payment by Sunday 25 November next and the meal is £30.00 per person. Menu to follow if you want to join us.
- 2. There will be a Kyu grading on Thursday 13 December next. Please ensure that your licences are up to date and that you bring them with you. The fee for the grading is £15.00 per person and your monthly subs should also be up to date.
- 3. I understand that people are interested in how the participants get on at the grading, but this can be extremely off putting for those taking part. Therefore, it would be preferable if there were no spectators for future gradings.
- 4. I will be sending out an e-mail in the next couple of weeks with the closing/re-opening times over the Christmas Holidays.
Happy training Sue J
There is a Members Group set up on Face Book which all
members can join.
Click the link belownd join the group.
"Wirral Shotokan Karate Club",
See you there!
If you have content you think other members would find interesting and would like it added to the WSKC web site, please email me.