ARRAN CHURCHES TOGETHER
THE PARISH CHURCH OF KILMORY
Our Church, it is located at the southern end of the Island.
We belong to The Church of Scotland, and until the year 2000 were linked to the Church at Lamlash.
Our nearby shore is famous for the loss of the Schooner "Bessie Arnold" which sank in treacherous seas in 1908.
Visitors are warmly welcomed to worship with our friendly congregation.
Our Sunday Service commences at 10.00am
RC CHURCH OF THE HOLY CROSS, BRODICK
Welcome to our Church which is located within the Hotel grounds immediately opposite the Pier Head.
ADMINISTRATOR: Rev. Noel Colford Ph.L S.T.L
Church Telephone Number - 01770 302030
It was dedicated in 1983 by Bishop Colin MacPherson and is the first R.C Church in Arran for 400 years. We are part of the Diocese of Argyll and the Isles and enthusiastic members of ACT (Arran Churches Together).
Visitors are warmly welcomed and, in summer, weekend Masses are increased from one to three for their convenience as indicated below.
Times of Masses:- October to May 11am on Sunday.
June to September :- Vigil 7-30 pm Saturdays - 9.30 and 11am on Sundays
BACK TO WELCOME PAGE