1. An extended piano improvisation from Edgar, based on the opening of the classic track.
2. The point at which the curtains open and the three-man line-up is revealed, backs to the audience facing monitors with Modular Moog emulators on-screen. The track appeared to be longer than planned due to the backing tapes getting stuck.
3. The live premiere of this track sees the album version overlaid with more modern timbres.
4. An only mildly Tangentised version of the album track, launching with the bass sequence.
5. A similar rendition to that in 2001.
6. The 'stately keyboard' part updated in a manner not unlike that found on the i-Box.
7. Unlike the 1986 live version, this starts with the atmospheric intro of the album version.
8. This is as found on the Poland album.
9. A rare appearance for this track and in the main set, to boot.
10. Similar to the recent live versions rather than the 1980-1 era version.
11. A pretty faithful performance of the third index. (For timings, see the 1982 European Tour page.)
12. Unusually in the main set, this is based not around the extended ten-minute workout this piece is used to, but is instead a faithful rendition of the shorter, four-minute album version.
13. The seldom-played end part of the track.
14. Another piano solo, this time from Thorsten, from the opening of the track.
15. Featuring the first appearance of Linda Spa this evening.
16. A bridge piece which also accompanied the following track in 2001, suggesting that, in the live arena at least, the two are inseparable. (Note this only relates to the remixed version.)
17. As the 2001 rendition.
18. Possibly the Dress-Up Mix.
19. This featured the second appearance of Linda.
20. Quite faithful to the 220 Volt and Arizona versions.
21. An unremarkable performance.
23. A standard performance of the Dream Mixes 4 track.
26. A lively rendition with all six preformers on stage for the only time this evening. Thorsten moves up to the drums, Linda takes his place at the keyboards and Zlatko appears for the guitar part.
All timings rounded to nearest 15 seconds and include bridges following song (if any).
Show personnel: Edgar Froese, Jerome Froese, Thorsten Quaeschning, Iris Camaa, Linda Spa, Zlatko Perica.
© 2005 John A. Burek and Mark Schaffer