Map of Symbols
The following help sheets and files are available from Ashby
The following are Windows help utilities for OCAD and do not require OCAD to run. They
are extracts from the Help File from Ashby Mapping.
- Share One OCAD Help File, trial version of the Help
- Share Two Colours Help File,
- Share Three ISOM Help File, The Map Specification, and how to use
it with OCAD (This File)
- Share Four OCAD Tutorial, getting started with OCAD
(available December 1997)
- Share Five SuperBar Utility.
- Share Six Martin Green's OCAD Utilities.
- OCAD One Help sheet showing all the sizes in the
default OCAD set. (also on disk in a spreadsheet format, default Excel 5)
- OCAD Two Help sheet for problem screens (IOF 402 &
404). Printed or on disk as a CorelDraw! file (default version 5) This data has now
been incorporated into this file (ISOM.hlp)
- (OCAD Three School symbol set (on disk only). awaiting new
specifications, expected December 1997)
- OCAD Four IOF Specification symbol set (on disk
- OCAD Five Ashby symbol set, as IOF with
additions (on disk only).
- OCAD Six Legends; Predrawn legends
for importing (on disk only).
- OCAD Seven Templates for bézier practice and model map template
with OCAD overlay (disk only).
- OCAD Eight North arrows and other map symbols for
importing. (in dxf format)
- OCAD Nine Map specification form for ordering printing
- Corel One Helpsheet for using CorelDraw! version three
for Orienteering maps. (printed or in Corel 3.0 format)
- Corel Two Revised files for colour palettes and line
dot and dashes (on disk only).
- Corel Three Orienteering templates, usable from version 4 onwards.
- Fonts One Orienteering font character set
- Fonts Two Orienteering TrueType font. (Martin Minnow)
All files are available on disk. Please send formatted disk.
If you need a computer file in a different format than the default then please state
the required program and version number. Most requests attempted!
The Share Utilities are shareware and require payment to the author if found
for Orienteering Maps produced by the International Orienteering Federation
OCAD produced by Hans Steinegger Software. © 1988-1999 Hans Steinegger. ® OCAD
is a registered trademark of Hans Steinegger
This document has been written and coded by Peter Hornsby of Ashby Mapping
Apologies for any mistakes and errors; please inform details of any problems,
Produced for the Ashby Mapping internet site on 20 November 1997 and 1 December
1999 ©1997-2000 Ashby Mapping
Revised 28 December 1999, 23 March 2000