The following packages are
widely and freely available:
- The OS/2 Command Line Utilities, a suite of useful command-line utilities for performing a wide variety of tasks;
- A Tagline Manager for OS/2, for use with off-line and on-line mail reading programs;
- The 32-bit Unicode Console API, a 32-bit console subsystem to replace the 16-bit console API that exists in IBM OS/2 even today;
- The 32-bit Command Interpreter, a modular and extensible replacement for the 16-bit CMD that IBM bundles with OS/2 Warp 4;
- The Internet Utilities, a suite of Internet Utilites for OS/2 including DNS, SMTP, and IM2000 servers and DNS, SMTP, IM2000, and NNTP clients.
One further package, which may be here only temporarily, is
the sample IM2000 implementation for Unix.
© Copyright 2000-2004,2012
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard.
"Moral" rights asserted.
Permission is hereby granted to copy and to distribute this web page in its
original, unmodified form as long as its last modification datestamp information is preserved.