(Area Map) | (Intermediate Map) | (Local Map)
- At A27 junction, take left-hand lane (signposted Worthing)
and join A27 westbound.
- Get into middle lane going up hill to stay on A27.
- At next junction (Hangleton Interchange) leave A27 and
turn left onto A293 (signposted (A270), Shoreham Harbour,
- At next roundabout, turn right (signposted Portslade
Community College & Sports Centre).
- Note: The 1:10000 map is a bit out of date, Fox Way does
join Chalky Road! Follow the road (Fox Way) (signposted
Mile Oak at the top of the hill) over the hill and down
the other side (Chalky Road) through the "traffic
- Turn right into Stanley Avenue South (second right after
the second chicane).
- The Church car park is in the dip, on the right. The hall
is up the hill past the church.
- Please park in the main car park or on the road, not up
by the hall, as that is parking for the vicarage!
From A27 westbound:
- Ignore signs for Brighton, continue on towards Worthing
until you pass the A23 junction.
- Follow instructions above from 2.
From A27 eastbound:
- Head towards Brighton, Hangleton Interchange is the first
junction after Southwick Tunnel.
- Leave A27 and turn right onto A293 (signposted (A270),
Shoreham Harbour, Portslade, Southwick).
- Follow instructions above from 4.
Trains from London Victoria every 20 minutes. Journey time
approx 1 hr 10 mins.
Buses from Portslade to Mile Oak every 7-8 minutes. Journey time
Taxi rank outside station, cost approx £5.
From the station, the bus stop (Brighton
& Hove Buses "Metro Line 1") is about 250m down
Station Road / Boundary Road, at the corner of New Church Road.
An adult single ticket costs £1, return tickets are not
You need to get off the bus at Graham Avenue shops, then walk
back up Graham Avenue, past the second-hand car lot, then take
the footpath on the right. The hall is on the left beyond the
school playing field. Total distance approx 200m.
(Map) Unfortunately the map does not show the
footpath, but if you look at the ariel photo with the map
overlay, the hall is the white building next to the playing field
between Graham Avenue and Stanley Avenue, and the footpath is (just)
Back | Email the organisers!