How to download and install Spot Picker
- Download Spot Picker 2.2 for Mac OS X version 10.5 or later here, or
Spot Picker 1.2 for Mac OS X versions 10.3 to 10.4 here. If you have problems downloading, control-click on the link and select "Download to disk" from the menu.
- You must install Spot Picker by dragging it to your "ColorPickers" folder. Full instructions are included with the download.
- Spot Picker does not include any swatch libraries of its own, but it will find InDesign swatch libraries if they are installed. Otherwise you will have to download or create your own.
- You can download swatch libraries from Pantone and other ink manufacturers.
- Spot Picker is designed for use with MacOS X version 10.3 or later. It may work under 10.2, but
this has not been tested. It will not work under 10.1 or earlier.
- If you have any problems, you can email me here.