Download page for GEO and GARNIX
Welcome to Tony's GEO/GARNIX page
What is GEO ?
- GEO is a scriptable coordinate conversion tool
- GEO converts lon/lat, ECEF und TM (Gauss-Krüger) coordinate systems
- GEO is fully configurable
- GEO is FREE (GNU licence)
What is GARNIX ?
- GARNIX is a communication program that provides
data interface between MS-DOS/Windows/Linux/OSX computers and a GARMIN GPS device
- GARNIX takes also care of coordinate conversion
- GARNIX works with a variety of GARMIN GPS receivers
- GARNIX is FREE (GNU licence)
- Read about GARNIX in or
check the Mapping Hacks webpage
GARNIX v16.2 is available as...
Older GARNIX versions are only available on request.
Current Version of LIBGEO: 9L2
Contains source code for LIBGEO and GEO v13.0 (latest)
Download latest LIBGEO v9L2
Information about Austrian Grid/Datum
Garmin Protocol Information
Backfire Helix Antenna for GPS, Drawings
Build your own GARMIN connector
Go to Tony's Homepage...
Please do not try to send me E-mail. You will most probably not get through
my spam filter. Please post any request about GARNIX and GEO to the
Dec. 2nd, 2007 19:30